Additional Fees
Equipment Quality
Scholarship, Grants and Programs

I recently was referred to this company for ticket dismissal.The link was chosen from the webpage of approved company's for ticket dismissals..

I was directed to their site, to a page that said to have your ticket dismissed complete this course. I signed up for it paid for it finished it and when I received the certificate and submitted it to the court it was not accepted because it was for a six hour course to obtain your liscense for the first time. I went back to the same site to make sure it was for ticket dismissal which it said it was, logged on and it said I had completed the course. I called them finally getting someone on line to actually talk to and they said I applied for a different course than the one which is for ticket dismissal.

They would not correct the mistake that their website made. Apparently they teach something new and different for ticket dismissal than they teach first time drivers since their six hour drivers education certificate doesn't teach enough to have a ticket dismissed. When asked about this all they could say is that they have not personally taken the course and don't know what it teaches.. if your trying to get a ticket dismissed don't use this company they will sell you the wrong product then when you call about it try to sell you another product.

Who knows how many times you would have to pay for what you order before you finally got what you ordered.. they denied that the website could have made the mistake because " no one else has complained about it", but the lady helping me at the court house said they get these certificates all of the time and they can't be accepted.. I'm told that "I drive safely" will be a company that won't do this to their customers..I'm going their today to take their version and hopefully be through with this mess..THIS COMPANY IS UNPROFESSIONAL, THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SELL YOU SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT OR NEED AND THEIR ONLY SOLUTION IS FOR YOU TO BUY SOMETHING ELSE FROM THEM.

IT IS A MONEY MAKING SCAM AND I BELIEVE THEY ARE AWARE OF IT AND WONT FIX IT BACAUSE THEY ARE DOUBLEING THEIR INCOME ON PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW ANY BETTER...DO NOT USE DRIVERSED.COM

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $52. The author is overall dissatisfied with DriversEd and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about driversed texas defensive driving course from DriversEd was misleading information of the website Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about DriversEd.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Education category for more informed decision or compare DriversEd to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with DriversEd?

Comments